Typical Mexico homeowners’ insurance policies are built differently than US home insurance policies, and exclude much of the coverage we expect to be in place. This is why International Insurance Group (IIG) has partnered with ACE Seguros SA de CV to create a policy that you can understand, and that will provide the coverage you know and need. It does this by virtue of the fact the IIG’s policy is built on the same coverage form (in the same way) as a US policy. Coastal locations are eligible and we also offer Earthquake and Hurricane coverage.
Get your Online Quote Today! If you prefer, we can process your quote over the phone or answer any questions you might have. Simply give us a call at 800-273-8508.
Some of the coverage highlights are:
US Style Coverage that includes
- Dwelling – Up to 3 Million USD
- Other Structures – 10% of Dwelling*
- Personal Property – 40% of Dwelling*
- Loss of Use – 20% of Dwelling
- Debris Removal – 10% of Dwelling
- Liability – Up to 1 Million USD
- Medical Payments – $5,000
- Special (Open Peril) Form Coverage for the Dwelling and Personal Property (HO-3 or HO-5)
- Replacement Cost for the Dwelling and Personal Property
- Hurricane, Flood, and Tidal Wave
- Low Fixed Deductible Options
- Coverage for Vandalism
- No sub-limit for Electronic Equipment
- Increased Limits for Special Property
*Can be increased.
Do you rent out your home or condo? If so, there is important coverage that is automatically included in our policy.
- Renters Liability – Protects you from renters that may sue you after an occurrence
- Loss of Rents – Protects your income from the property after a loss. This coverage is limited to 20% of the value of the dwelling or for a total of 12 Months
IIG’s Mexico homeowners policy is underwritten by ACE SEGUROS SA de CV, a member of ACE-INA, a Multi-national ‘A” Rated Fortune 500 Company.
Easy Ways to Quote and Buy
Getting a Mexico homeowners insurance quote has never been easier. You can get an immediate online quote in less than 5 Minutes. Once you have a quote you can have proof of insurance with our easy to use online system in just a few minutes more. If you would prefer to speak to a licensed insurance agent who can answer your questions and ensure you get the coverage you need, you can call us at 800-273-8508. Get a quote today!
Leave a Reply