The San Carlos Medical Clinic is a full service health care facility founded by Dr. Andrew Yakushevich.
Educated in Russia and the United States, Dr. Yakushevich conducts medical procedures ranging from routine physical examinations to diagnosis and treatment of serious and / or chronic illnesses.
The San Carlos Medical Clinic is conveniently located on Tetakawi Boulevard directly across from the LEY supermarket. The clinic has ample off-street parking and is wheelchair accessible.
In an emergency, Dr. Yakushevich can be reached 24 hours a day via cell phone — (044) 622 227 4542 — and serves the emergency healthcare needs of all callers, whether or not they are existing patients of the San Carlos Medical Clinic.
For detailed information regarding Dr. Yakushevich and the capabilities of the San Carlos Medical Clinic please visit SanCarlosMedicalClinic.Com
Emergencies and emergency house calls
Cell (044) 622 227 4542
• House calls in San Carlos / Guaymas
• Doctor’s visits to guests staying at hotels in San Carlos / Guaymas
• Emergency and acute care including 24-hour emergency medical services in San Carlos / Guaymas
• Coordination and supervision of the rapid transfer of patients with extremely critical emergency medical care needs to hospitals in Guaymas and, when necessary, to larger hospitals in Hermosillo or Ciudad Obregon
Medical care and scheduled house calls
Office 622 226 2223
• General medical evaluations, physicals and diagnostic services at the clinic in San Carlos / Guaymas including physicals specifically designed for SCUBA divers
• Electrocardiography (ECG / EKG) at the medical clinic or — for the convenience of our patients, the clinic has a portable ECG / EKG machine — electrocardiograms on house calls or hotel visits
• Treatment of wounds and trauma including sutures, dressings and casts at the medical clinic (or on house calls) in San Carlos / Guaymas including treatment of SCUBA diving injuries
• Minor outpatient surgeries — including skin cancer surgeries — performed at the medical clinic
• Pap smears at the medical clinic
• Management and evaluation of a wide range of medical diagnostic procedures including but not limited to blood tests, urinalysis, x-rays, ultra-sounds, MRIs, CAT scans, Doppler studies, sonograms, PSA and other prostate-related tests, biopsy results, colonoscopy results and endoscopy results
• Full-body cancer screening
• Pediatric medical exams and consultations
• Prescription services
• Coordination and management of planned hospitalizations and in-patient surgeries at hospitals in Guaymas, Hermosillo and Ciudad Obregon
Management of chronic diseases and pain
Office 622 226 2223
• Management and treatment of allergies of all types
• Management and treatment of chronic diseases and degenerative illnesses such as arthritis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), diabetes of all types, heart disease and hypertension
• Management and treatment of chronic pain
• Prescription of all types of pain medications including highly restricted Mexico Group I opiate-based pain killers such as Morphine and Fentanyl
Address: 264 Tetakawi Boulevard (scross from the LEY supermarket), San Carlos, Sonora Mexico 85506
Days & Times Open (hours of operation): Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM