With indoor and outdoor seating for over 70 people, we have something for everyone (including special vegan/vegetarian dishes). Enjoy our varied international menu made with fresh ingredients from local vendors created by chef Judy Harris, a variety of amazing shots and martinis, and fabulous views of the beautiful marina and Tetakawi.
We’ve got LOTS of free parking at the marina.
We have FREE WIFI and we do “Take-out”. Call us at 622-226-1300.
Daily Food & Drink Specials
Checkout our daily food, drink and entertainment specials:
- Tuesday: Country Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes with Gravy and Corn on Cob. Entertainment: Shots Band, 6pm10pm. VDJ Hansen 10 pm
- Wednesday: Pasta Night Entertainment: Shots Band from 6pm – 10pm; 9pm. VDJ Hansen 10 pm
- Thursday: BBQ Ribs. corn on a cob or cole slaw, baked beans and scalloped potatoes. Entertainment: Shots Band 6 pm – 10 pm. VDJ Hansen 10 pm
- Friday: Mexican Dinner Specials. Entertainment: Shots Band 6pm – 10pm. VDJ Hansen 10pm
- Saturday: Early Brunch specials along with the Community Farmers Market on the Malecon. Entertainment: Shots Band 6pm – 10 pm. VDJ Hansen 10 pm
- Sunday: Chicken Fried Steak, mashed potatoes with gravy and green beans with bacon. Entertainment: VDJ Hansen 10 pm
- DAILY Tuesday – Sunday: Breakfast Menu 11am – 1pm and starting at 5pm, The Best Sonoran Bone In Rib Eye Steak or Rib Eye Steak, scalloped potatoes and seasonal sauteed vegetables and MORE!
Stay tuned to the What’s Up San Carlos newsletter for details.
A bit about our team:
Jon Harris: With over 25 years experience in the entertainment, music and restaurant industry, Jon opened up what would become one of the top 25 recording studios in the world. Phase 4 Studios housed 3 fully equipped multi-million dollar studios that specialized in bringing the utmost quality to even the most demanding artist. Throughout its history, Phase 4 Studios produced numerous Platinum and Gold Records as well as earning itself its share of Grammy awards. Among its clientele was Sheryl Crow, Jamie Foxx, Patti LaBelle, Guns N’ Roses, Alice Cooper, the Meat Puppets, Megadeth, and many more.
Jon opened the Phase 54 nightclub on top of the studios. An instant hit, it was hailed by Spin Magazine as one of the hottest nightclubs in the country. Catering to all types of clientele, Phase 54 was a nightly showcase for local talent that included art galleries, live music and fashion. As a cultural epicenter, Phase 54 would consistently bring in people from all over the valley including Scottsdale, Phoenix, Glendale, Tempe and even Tucson! Jon later opened Per La Lotta and Speakeasy Saloon and Grill Restaurant. He continues to consult with casinos, restaurants and bars in Arizona.
Judy Harris: Judy has over 20 years experience of owning a publishing company in San Diego, CA in the entertainment, travel and dining industry. She is a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America from St. Helena, CA and apprenticed with renowned American Chef, Thomas Keller, from the highly acclaimed French Laundry in Napa California. Judy continues to consult casinos, bars and restaurants in Arizona, and as a restaurateur, Judy has partnered with Jon at Shots Bar and Restaurant and will be preparing unique specials of home-cooked meals from American, Hawaiian and Asian dishes.
Phone: (622) 226-1300 (restaurant). Call for reservations or for “Take Out”.
Address: On the malecon at San Carlos marina by the Marinaterra hotel (previously Ruby Wine Bar). Blvd Manlio Fabio Beltones S/N LCMSC 04. San Carlos, Sonora Mexico 85506
Facebook: Shots San Carlos
Days & Times Open: Open Tuesday – Sunday from 11am – 2am. Closed on Monday.